He is a master manipulator, our perpetrator, our destroyer of dreams, the one who Shattered our Reality…. This is my story, a mother's story, about the abuse of my daughter and my struggles to over come. I thought I could trust my family members. I thought I knew and could trust the legal system. I was wrong.
As a parent, dealing with my daughter's pain, the hardest part is trying to keep all the pieces of my life from spinning out of control. It's like my life is broken into pieces like a jigsaw puzzle and when I get some of the pieces put together and try to reach for more pieces the first set flies in the opposite direction….I feel like everything is in a state of brokenness…
Readers of Shattered Reality will:
- Realize a deeper understanding on the effects of child abuse not only on the victim but on the family
- Learn that hope is always within reach and others who have been there that can help
- Discover how surviving abuse (even as a parent/caregiver or family member)can become personal strength.
- Gain insights into putting the pieces back together again and reclaiming your rights
- Believe that happiness can be achieved \
- Posted in: Book Reviews